3 apps + 3 subjects = iPad fun!
We are learning about the Civil War in Social Studies, so I gave my kids some independent learning time. Instead of doing the T-chart on paper that was in the curriculum, I had my students do this to show the same learning.
Assignment: (groups of 3 students working together)
- Read 2 pages in Social Studies textbook on Abraham Lincoln & Jefferson Davis.
- Screen shot the Venn diagram in Felt Board.
- Insert that screen shot into Educreations & add text.
- Screen shot your finished Venn diagram and insert it into Poplett.
- Use Britannica Image Quest to find complimentary pictures.
- Insert those pictures into Poplett.
- Turn in your finished product via Gaggle school email.
I love having iPads in our classroom!