This app is fabulous! Check out their website for more information. They have video tutorials and plenty of screenshots to walk you through the features.
Features of this app:
- You can annotate and add text just like Educreations, but it will attach to objects and you can adjust the size on the screen! Super cool when you want more space. (Example: I was explaining a number line problem, so I zoomed in really close to show the intervals, labeled the intervals, and then zoomed back out to finish the problem. My annotations were "stuck" to the number line and they got smaller with the number line.)
- You can add pictures and video from multiple sources. (Camera Roll, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Docs, and more)
- It has arrows and a few other shapes that are like stamps.
- You can save it as a photograph or a video and upload it to any of the places mentioned above.
- When you record, you do it one page at a time. Then you have some freedom in clipping your video like in iMovie. It is so easy to rerecord if you mess up or want to change.
Here is an example of one I made:
|Click to view|
I will let you know how it goes.
A few of my students chose to use Explain Everything with this Cause & Effect activity.
Have you used this app? Any problems? How have you had your kids use it?