Saturday, May 3, 2014

Book Review


I have been given the opportunity to read and review this children's book. It is a good one! I love stories about dogs. I am going to assume you agree with me.  ;)

This picture book, which was written and illustrated by the family it depicts, will make you smile. You follow this lovable yellow dog in her unexpected journey to find her family. This is definitely a book that I would share with my class and family.

I was an owner of a lovable yellow dog, so I really love this doggy character.

As you are reading, there are lesson about friends, family, and how to treat other people and animals. There are many inferences to make and cause and effect situations to ponder.

Check it out!

A note about the author and illustrators...


0 comments :

Post a Comment