Sunday, June 1, 2014

June!

It's that time again! I haven't participated in one of these in a while...

Go link up with Farley and see what other teachers are looking forward to this summer.




Listening: I haven't watched Grey's Anatomy in so long, so I decided to get caught up the next few weeks.

Loving: We are in the final push to summer. I am really going to miss this group of kids, but we are all ready for summer.

Thinking: I have a long list of things to do at my house and for school tho summer. I can't wait to get back into blogging! I miss it so much during the year. I have quite a bit that I want to share with you.

Wanting: I am pulling everything off the walls before I leave for the summer. I will have a new color scheme and everything!

Needing: The best thing about summer is all the sleep and relaxation that happens.  :)

Summer Bucket List: Deep cleaning will entail carpet cleaning, grout scrubbing, master bedroom decorating, and lawn work. My husband and I are going to go through Financial Peace University with Dave Ramsey through our church. I think it is really going to help us. I need a new tire for my bike, but I am hoping to get back to riding this summer. I really love it. 

What are you currently doing?

3 comments :

Alisha said...

Ahh! Grey's Anatomy is my FAVORITE. I have rewatched it on Netflix SO many times! That should've been on my summer bucket list- to watch it again. Good luck with the Dave Ramsey classes. I hope that you'll post a little about how it helps you because that is definitely something we need to look into as well :)

Good luck with your last week of school!!
Alisha
Missing Tooth Grins

Elyse R. said...

I'm loving that it's the last week of school too!! Just like you, I'm going to miss this group of kids but we are all soooo ready for summer! Have a great last week!
-Elyse @ A is for Apples

ttervoort said...

Well, I still have almost four weeks of school left, but I won't hold a grudge! lol...It sounds like you have a lot planned once your break arrives! I want to get my bike out as well...it was another thing that didn't see the road last year, but hopefully this summer will be better. Enjoy!

Post a Comment