Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday Made It

Two weeks in a row!!!! Go me!


This one is new:

I am going to print these off and staple it to any papers with a failing grade. I want to give kids a second chance, but I also want parents to be aware of the amount of failing grades their child might have in a grading period. I will add the date in the box the paper is due. 

Easy! You can get your free copy HERE. Email me if you want an editable copy.

This one is old:


I take all the kid's papers from their desk the day or days they were absent and staple this to the top. 

Click HERE to get your free copy. As always, email me if you want the editable version.

Have a great day!

1 comments :

Emily said...

Thank you! I have done something similar in the past, but your note is so much cuter!

Post a Comment