Sunday, July 6, 2014

Back to School Linky 14-15


Jess at I Heart Recess  is hosting a BTS Goal linky party.

This was mine from last year:


Personal: I did really well with this. I was pretty proud of myself. Probably the best I have ever done with bringing my lunch to school.

Organization: I did ok with this one.

Planning: Hahaha! Well it was a good goal.

Professional: Only made it through half of this goal. I have identified where I want to go, now I just have to make it happen.

Students: I made this happen! I felt like I knew more about my kids this year. We had great relationships.

And...


What are your goals for this year?

2 comments :

I {Heart} Recess said...

Great goals and motto! Love that you greet your kiddos at the door every morning, shows them you care that they are there. :) I started meal prepping this year to ensure I packed my lunch every day...so much easier! Thanks for linking up!

Jess
I {Heart} Recess

Jen D. said...

I <3 your goals and motto. I might have to borrow the motto. I also try to greet my students at the door everyday. I bring my lunch daily, but I found it was helpful to have a small stash of "Oops, I forgot my lunch items" in the cabinet in my classroom. I keep almond butter there, some organic soups and stuff for those days that lunch is the ball that I drop. I struggle the most with putting papers in their correct spot the first time. I would love to know how other teachers organizer all the paper involved in teaching. I am going to try the Homework Spot pocket chart system that Kristine has here (http://youngteacherlove.blogspot.com/2013/05/homework-hotspot-video-optimum.html). I ordered some custom pocket charts off of Etsy in gray chevron and polka dot prints. I can't wait to get them and put them in my classroom. Thanks for sharing your goals and your great blog.

Post a Comment