Thursday, July 31, 2014

Classroom Decor 2014-2015

It's that time again! I have been reading that some of you are already back to school. Wow.

Our first inservice day is August 15 and the kids come to school on Monday August 25.

At the end of last year I pulled almost everything off my classroom walls. I was ready for something new. I spent about an hour and a half on Monday decorating one wall.

Day 1


This is Azure paper from Mardel. We don't have this color butcher paper at school, so I splurged! I have been buying a roll every other week. I might visit Mardel too often...


Do you see all the furniture piled at the front of the classroom? Fun.

Day 2

On Wednesday, I subbed for summer school and then spent another 2 hours moving things around. I got my workout!




There is so much work to do, but I love it.

1 comments :

Teacher and Life Long Learner said...

You are ahead of me. BRAVO and looking good. Smiles and stop by anytime!

Post a Comment