Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Dollar Tree Group Organization


Sometimes I can find great things at the Dollar Tree. Yesterday was one of those times.

I put my students in groups of 4 or 5 depending on how many I have in my class. Here is a picture from last August.


So where are these containers going to come in?

The little ones will be for group supplies. I am going to supply a set of markers, 2 scissors, tape, glue, and a box of crayons to each group. It will be up to them to keep track of them. It seems that there is always someone who forgot their scissors at home or has lost their glue. You feel my pain, right?


The large ones are going to be for carrying our iPads when we switch classes. Since the kids will be carrying a notebook, folder, and possibly a supply box, we don't want them to pile on their iPad, too. So one student will carry their group's iPads when we switch.


What do you think?

3 comments :

Teacher and Life Long Learner said...

Great finds at Dollar Tree! Love!

Grade 4 Buzz said...

I love that teal colour! I bought teal and purple little rectangle buckets at the Dollar Tree today.
-Lisa
Grade 4 Buzz

Julie Smith said...

That color is amazing! What did teachers do before there was a Dollar Store? Gotta love it! Thanks for sharing :)
Julie
The Techie Teacher

Post a Comment