Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday Made It - Master Bathroom



We bought our home in 2012 and love it. Since then we have done some decorating, but I haven't done much with the master bedroom or bathroom.


A few months ago we worked on the guest bath.




IKEA: shower curtain, clock, pictures, & rug
Target: small shelves
Kirklands: frames

The last 2 days my husband and I decorated our master bath. I am so happy with how it turned out!



This is an aqua color. It didn't photograph very well...

Hobby Lobby: wall decal, flower, & curtain rod
Target: sheer curtains
Burks Outlet: candle holder & vase
(The candle is battery powered. No worries about fire!)


Left side (my side) of our double sink. The sign is from Hobby Lobby.  (50% off!)


I bought this clock, which is on the wall to the right of our double sink (Kevin's side) at Kirklands a few months ago. It was in the clearance section!


This is the least finished area. Behind the toilet is the same aqua and the wall to the left is a light gray. I found the shelves (50% off) at Garden Ridge. The wash your hands sign was bought at the same time as the clock from Kirklands in the clearance section. The small wood sign is from Hobby Lobby. (50% off!). I will be adding to this area... just not sure what yet.


Across from the toilet. I wanted a piece of furniture here, so we just took a bookcase from our bedroom. Not great, but it helps fill the space. I love the sign I found at Hobby Lobby on Friday! It matches the aqua and the gray!

I don't have anything on the gray wall yet. It feels really bare, but that's ok. I will figure something out!

The tub area is my favorite.

7 comments :

Teacher and Life Long Learner said...

Wow...love it! Great job on getting deals. Smiles and stop by anytime!

April Walker said...

Looks super cute!

~April Walker
The Idea Backpack

JoAnn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JoAnn said...

I'm planning to work on my master bath soon. I love your color choices!

JoAnn

FabandFunin4th! said...

Looks great! I love the colors you chose!

Bethany
FabandFunin4th!

Kayla C said...

What cute revisions! I love it!
~Kayla
Kayla in the Classroom

Alison Rose said...

All of your decorating looks great! I wish I had an eye for decorating. I'm pretty plain and boring. I need to get more motivated!
Alison
Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

Post a Comment