Monday, July 21, 2014

Monday Made It - Personalized Pens



It's Monday again!
Go check out all the wonderful posts!

My principals made pens like these for the entire staff last year! We all got 2. That is a pretty big feat since we have around 100 staff members. They are two great ladies!

These are absolutely my favorite pens. I used them in high school, but I had forgotten all about them until we were handed that thoughtful gift during staff development last year.


You can't find them everywhere, so that is frustrating. I have been looking this week and on my trip to Walmart I found this pack! Yay for me. I might or might not have been in the school supply section...

All you have to do is type up the papers with your name on it.


You want the text to be about 0.3 inches high. If you think that is a little too large when you look at my pictures, than adjust yours a little. Then print and cut them into strips that are about 2.5 inches long. Unscrew the end of the pen, roll up your small strip of paper, slide it in, and screw the end back on. 


Super simple! What do you think?

I am sure you can make yours much cuter than mine, but I wanted something simple.

Happy summer!

11 comments :

Lita Lita said...

That is cool! No more losing them! Pinning it! :)

trav4adventures said...

I need to somehow write my name on my pencils...they ALL disappear!

Alison Rose said...

What a great idea!!! The kids like to take my pens. This would definitely help!
Alison
Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

★ Rockstar Math Teacher ★ said...

Way Cool Idea... I am going to try this... Thanks

Roxygirl Teacher @ Rockstar Math Teacher

Miss Nelson said...

That is awesome. I have to try this.

Anonymous said...

EXCELLENT work personalizing your pens! These would make fantastic gifts! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity!

Katie said...

What a great idea!! Love it!!

Katie
Smiles from Second Grade

Cheryle said...

I love this idea! Back to the store I go!

Cheryle
www.as-the-classroom-turns.blogspot.com

lovelyday said...

I love this idea! I could include these for my teammates in their back to school goodies gift! Thanks for sharing!

TX Girl said...

I am having trouble rolling the paper to fit inside the pen. Any suggestions?

Amanda said...

Oh, that's so cool and so easy. This would be a great gift for my team. #yourock!

Amanda
The Teaching Thief

Post a Comment