Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Personalized Pinterest Boards


I am sure you have seen that a few ambitious people personalized their pinterest board covers. I loved it the moment I saw it! It has taken me a little while, but this afternoon I decided to go through my boards, do some restructuring, and add personalized covers.

It was really easy. You can see Ladybug Teacher's Tutorial HERE. Also, Rowdy in Room 300 did her own and you can see hers HERE. Aren't they inspiring?

I wanted mine to be straightforward. Plus, I didn't have any great clipart... I can't seem to justify buying clipart.

You can follow me on Pinterest if you like!

3 comments :

Teacher and Life Long Learner said...

Sweet. Thanks for sharing! Smiles and stop by anytime!

Mrs. Newman said...

Love the board covers! They look great!

Jamie knefely said...

I love it! Thanks for sharing!

Jamie

Post a Comment