Wednesday, July 2, 2014

ThingLink Interactive Map

This is an amazing tool! Have you used it yet?


You upload an image and then add tags that link to anything you want. I used GaggleTube to link videos, because my kids at school don't have access to YouTube at school. You can follow the ThingLink Blog to see what other people are doing with this tool.



The ThingLink Summer Challenge for this week was to create an interactive map. Our first unit in Social Studies is all about landforms in Texas, so I thought I would make something we can use.

Do you think you can use this in your classroom?

I wish I had known about this when I taught 2nd grade. This would have been so much easier than what I was doing. I needed a jumping off point for my kids. All they have to do with ThingLink is click on the links!!!

0 comments :

Post a Comment