Thursday, July 10, 2014

Voice Level Poster

These aren't my original words.
I volunteered to make this poster for my principal. She is color coding our building this summer. The hallways will have a strip of blue near the ceiling, letting students know that the hallway is a silent zone. I think she said the cafeteria would be purple. (Don't quote me on that.)

She wanted a poster we can blow up to post around the building and give to all the teachers. That way we can all use the same language when we talk about voice levels. I think this is going to be a great tool to use with our students!

Do you use something similar?

You can get a free copy HERE.

2 comments :

Teacher and Life Long Learner said...

I have a similar poster called a voice meter. Very easy to understand and helps students regulate their volume. SMILES and stop by anytime.

Heather W said...

Love this! Even better - your entire school is going to be on the same page! YEA! I'm pinning to Pinterest right now.
~HoJo~

Post a Comment