Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Writing Journal Resources

Click HERE to download yours for free!

I have these set up to print 4 to a page. They will be for my kids to reference in their writing.

After these lessons, I will supply these small cards for the kids to tape into their journals.


If you haven't visited this blog, you should. She is a great teacher and posts a lot of teaching resources. She uses Gretchen Bernabei's methods for teaching writing. I got these from her blog post HERE.

I have to say that I am excited about teaching writing this year.
:)

3 comments :

Teacher and Life Long Learner said...

These are great tools. THANK YOU!!!

Pat's Paper Passion said...

Thanks for the freebie...

Amanda said...

Thanks again for more great resources! These will be easy to add to our writer's notebooks and very helpful. I'm so glad you moved to 4th grade, hehe. :) #Texas4thGradeTeachersUnite
Amanda
The Teaching Thief

Post a Comment