Saturday, August 2, 2014

August Currently

It's that time again!


Listening: Bones is such a good show! We have Netflix, so I have been rewatching the series. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it!

Loving: Decorating and organizing my classroom is the best part of Back to School. 

Thinking: I am helping with a wedding shower next Saturday. Today we made pennant banners! I am also thinking about how to get organized for the mountains of paperwork that comes with a school year.

Wanting: I would like summer to slow down. Even though the beginning of the school year is exciting, I am always sad when summer is over.

Needing: It's that time again! Manicures and pedicures are my ultimate indulgence. Well, that and massages.



Go link up and see what everyone else is doing!

3 comments :

Teach and Tell said...

I always get a mani pedi before school starts!! who knows when it will happen again haha


Kerri Buckner said...

I love Bones! It's one of my favorites to watch on Netflix. I used to watch it when it came on and then I life got in the way. I had to go back and figure out how Bones and Booth got together. I'm back at it this week and while I'm ready for school to start I"m not really ready for summer to be over.

Susan K. said...

I've never heard of this show before. I've been wishing I had Netflix so I could watch Orange is the New Black. I wish summer would slow down, too!

Post a Comment