Monday, August 18, 2014

Back to School with Blog Hoppin!


It's time for a week long linky party for back to school!

Today's prompt: Who are you? Tell us more about yourself!

So, here it goes...
I have been teaching for 6 years.
Two years in Levelland, Texas teaching Pre-K.
Two years in Mesquite, Texas at Hanby Elementary teaching 2nd grade.
Two years in Mesquite, Texas at Hanby Elementary teaching 4th grade.
I am set for another great year in 4th!

I am starting my Master in Education in Instructional Technology. It begins the same week as we do!


My husband, Kevin, is the youth minister at our church. He is a great man and I love him so much. We will celebrate 7 years of marriage this December. We started dating in high school.  :)

This was taken in 2004.
My parents are amazing people. I am thankful for them every day.


I am super proud of my little sister. She is working on her Master's and then Doctorate at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. She is the hardest working person I know. She has spent this summer in Seoul, Korea teaching SAT Prep. She has learned that she doesn't want to be a teacher.  :)

She brings out the silly in me!
I am truly blessed to have married into a wonderful family. My sister-in-law got married last August!



This was taken last Christmas. Logan is a Children's Minister in Virginia and Bailey is a senior at Ouachita Baptist University.

These lovely ladies are my best friends at school! They keep things fun.


My husband and I do not have any kids yet. We have been struggling with infertility for the last three and a half years. We are currently working closely with a doctor and going to a lot of appointments. It has been a difficult time, but we have faith the Lord will bless us with children.

In the meantime, we have two dogs and a cat. 


Go join the party!

2 comments :

Christy said...

I just found your cute blog! I know a few couple who've had infertility issues. It's hard. I will pray for ya!
Mrs.Christy’s Leaping Loopers

teachertrio2africa said...

I'm so glad you gave a little intro. I've been stalking your blog this summer. A parent of mine last year sent me a link to it and I love it! This will be my eleventh year teaching, 1 year in first, 2 years in 5th, and 8 years in 3rd.

Post a Comment