Saturday, August 16, 2014

Math Vocabulary Cards & Wall


I posted a few weeks ago about my math word wall cards.

Click to view that post.

I didn't plan on putting these by the door, but I think it is going to work out well. I finished decorating my walls and realized that I didn't leave a place for those cards. I am only going to display the vocabulary cards for the unit we are currently working on. I am thinking about arranging them on a piece of chart paper and clipping it to the math anchor chart wall. That may change.

I really like that the others are housed beside the door. I can grab one for review whenever we are lining up! Not a bad plan.


Now I need to focus on planning and getting resources ready for the first week and beyond!

I have loved seeing everyone's classrooms. It has to be one of the best things about #backtoschool!

4 comments :

Kelly Hall said...

Love the idea of hanging vocabulary for each unit on rings!!! Thanks for sharing.

www.jwhit.com said...

The vocabulary cards are HOT! Thanks for sharing.

Amanda said...

Hey Becca! Your math vocab cards are awesome! Those must have taken so much time, but they are so worth it. I also love your blue background and gray border. It's so calming. Love #back2school!

Amanda
The Teaching Thief

Jessica Laurence said...

Genuis word wall!!!! Love love love it!

Post a Comment