Monday, August 11, 2014

Pretty Walls

My husband came to help me put up the rest of my paper on the walls. Do you use the rolls of fadeless paper from places like Mardel or other teacher stores?


They are very pretty, but very difficult to hang by yourself. After the ordeal of this wall...


I knew I needed some help for the rest.  :)
Husband to the rescue!

So this is the back wall now:


This is the wall across from the first aqua wall:


See my clock???


You can get these awesome clock labels for free from Lessons with Laughter!

Lessons with Laughter

This is the other side of the door on the same wall:


I am loving the colors. It is so much quieter on the eyes.

What do you think?

2 comments :

Elyse D'Andrea-Happily Teaching said...

LOVE your walls! Did you just put the paper right up on your regular wall or is that bulletin board cork? I am trying to find a way to cover an expandable wall in my new classroom at my new school!

Elyse
Happily Teaching

Amanda said...

Yes, the colors are fabulous! I've heard the fadeless paper is worth the money, but I've never used it. Maybe next year...

Amanda
The Teaching Thief

Post a Comment