Saturday, August 9, 2014

Room Update

There is much more work to be done...


I painted over my old banners so they match the new colors!
On the other side of the room:


I just couldn't ignore the black paper because it wouldn't match. Ugh. OCD is not fun sometimes.


I love my rotating pencil, pen, marker, and highlighter holder from Mardel! This is to the right of my teacher computer.


I love my new toolbox! I couldn't hold out any longer. I convinced myself that I needed one.  :)

I still need to decorate the wall behind and I don't know if all these things will stay on this shelf or not.

I love organizing my room before the school year starts. I know I probably over share pictures... sorry.


2 comments :

Kate said...

Cute!!! I love your giant aqua wall and the buntings! :)

Kate
EduKate and Inspire

Donna said...

Keep sharing pictures! Even though we teach different ages, I always get inspiration from seeing everyone's room!

Learning at the Teacher Table

Post a Comment