Monday, September 8, 2014

Peek Face Activity 2014-2015

It's the beginning of a new year. I am loving my new kids. It took until Thursday for me to get into the swing of things. 

This is going to be a challenging year, but we are going to make it.

Positives:
I have won over a kid who presented initially as a behavior problem.
Another boy, who had issues last year, is doing great and we are connecting.
All of my girls are super sweet.
My special cases are going to be close to my heart.

We worked on this activity from Tuesday-Friday. We needed to take things a step at a time.





The final products! We are missing a few...

3 comments :

Cari Snell said...

Love this! What did each child write about?

Amanda said...

Glad to hear your year is off to a great start!

Delores Hope said...

Nice, i really like it.if you enjoy our site as if you pla t follow: http://www.robesdemariee2013.com/

Post a Comment